Leica Geosystems to present at INTERGEO
The latest information about Leica Geosystems at INTERGEO 2017
Leica Geosystems, as part of Hexagon, will once again present at INTERGEO, the global hub of the geospatial community, 26-28 September in Berlin, Germany.
The leader in measurement technology will take part in both the conference and trade fair, featuring complete solutions on the show floor and participating in presentations at the forum.
Click here to sign up for your free registration codes.
There will be five Hexagon presentations during the forum:
- Transformation through Digitalisation
Juergen Dold, Hexagon Geosystems President
Tuesday, 26 September (10:00 - 11:30 a.m.)
- Hexagon Integrated Solution for Utility Detection and Mapping
Katherine Broder, Leica Geosystems Construction Tools President
Alberto Bicci, IDS GeoRadar Managing Director
Wednesday, 27 September (12:00 p.m.)
- The Power of Combining Cost, Schedules & Models in the Cloud
Cathi Hayes, HxGN SMART Build Business Development Director
Wednesday, 27 September (3:15 p.m.)
- Connecting Perceptions with Reality in the World of BIM, GIS and Survey
Faheem Khan, Leica Geosystems, Laser Scanning, Vice-President of Business Development
- Escaping the Flatlands
Mladen Stojic, Hexagon Geospatial President
Thursday, 28 September (10:00 a.m.)
At Hall 1.1, Booth A1.024, Leica Geosystems will be joined by Hexagon Geospatial, Aibotix, Multivista, IDS GeoRadar and 3DReshaper under the Hexagon banner. The latest innovations will be on display for hands-on demos and experts will be ready to answer any questions. Solutions featured at the booth include:
- BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner
- Cyclone REGISTER 360 3D Laser Scanning Point Cloud Registration Software
- SPL100 Single Photon LiDAR Airborne Sensor
- DX Office Vision Utility Post Processing Software
- SiTrack:One rail maintenance solution
Join us at INTERGEO 2017
Leica Geosystems is giving a limited amount of free tickets away to the trade fair. To sign up for your free tickets, click here.