Leica iCON iRD3/iRP3 - Drillers & Pilers System
Ultimate control and efficiency for drillers and pilers
The Leica iCON rig solution for drillers and pilers maximises productivity in drilling and piling applications. Drilling and piling rigs can be controlled easily from the cab via the control panel with 3D design plan. There is no need to stake out the positions of the holes to be drilled or sheets to be piled.
Leica iCON rig offers a standard feeder or body mounted GNSS driller and piler configuration using an array of Leica sensors for surface drill rigs and for piling of precast concrete piles, sheet wall and ground stabilisation.
The Leica iCON rig iRD3 and iRP3 solutions drastically reduce costs by eliminating dependency on stake outs. The iCON rig solution directly supplies operators with point lists to in-cab displays and navigates them via GNSS quickly and accurately to locations.
Leica iCON rig is built on the same hardware platform as the other Leica Geosystems iCONtrol solutions, making it easy for users to work with different iCON machine control systems. iCON rig incorporates the latest GNSS technology ensuring fast and reliable positioning.
- One solution for all your drilling and piling needs
- Highly increases productivity of drilling and piling applications
- Connect entire site with telematics
- Simple and intuitive user interface with fully customisable 3D views of your machine and jobsite
- Quick and easy setup for operator preferences
- Avoid drilling in old holes and failed holes
- Document the work as the project progresses
- Eliminate stake out work
- Document pile positions
- Faster navigation between piles