Aibot X6 robust and reliable UAV solution
The Aibot X6 hexacopter efficiently generates high-precision data from the air.
The Aibot X6- An indispensable work tool
The Aibot X6 is an autonomously flying hexacopter, specifically designed for demanding tasks in surveying, industrial inspection, agriculture and forestry. Equipped with a high level of artificial intelligence, this UAV reaches virtually any target and can independently create high resolution images and videos. An unmatched feature of the Aibot X6 offers the possibility to adapt varying kinds of sensors such as hyper- and multispectral sensors, infrared and thermal sensors and sensors for other industry-specific missions.
A new spin on photogrammetry
Surveying of the future is not fixed and static, but dynamic and flexible. With the data captured by the Aibot X6 commercial UAV and the software solutions of Aibotix and Hexagon, you can generate orthophotos, 3D models and high-density point clouds with great accuracy. The flight planning software Aibotix AiProFlight makes it simple to obtain all the parameters essential for proficient photogrammetry.
Simple and efficient data capture from the air
- Survey simply, efficiently and economically from the air going to places that conventional equipment cannot reach
- Plan the route ahead of your flight and make the Aibot X6 automatically fly along the defined route
- Take high-resolution, geo-referenced photographs or other sensor data of the targeted area
- Ensure sufficient image overlap, adequate airspeed, and fully automatic image capture based on the requirements of the sensor
- Photograph vertically (nadir) or at an angle (oblique), and change flight altitude and camera angle during the flight as required
- Increase the safety and efficiency of your inspection staff
- Get a premium product developed and produced in Germany
Wide range of mapping, inspection, planning, agriculture and forestry applications
- Site surveying for quarries, sand pits, landfills, coal stockpiles, etc.
- Inspection of overhead power lines and transmission towers, wind turbines, photovoltaic systems, bridges, dams, buildings, oil and gas pipelines and railroad tracks
- Analysis of sites as basis for development plans and monitoring of construction sites for documentation purposes
- Data generation for point clouds, aerial images, volume calculations, GM creation, location and inventory plans, topographic images and planning fundamentals
- Thermal imaging analysis to detect defects in buildings, industrial facilities or solar panels
Fully integrated solution from a single source
Aibotix works closely with other Hexagon brands, such as Leica Geosystems, to fully integrate systems and workflows for data generation and processing.
For more information about the Aibot X6 visit www.aibotix.com or download the materials below.