Leica iCON robot 50 Robotic Total Station
Easy-to-use total station for one-person operation
Leica iCON robot 50 is designed specifically for ease of use within the construction industry, simply level the instrument and go.
Save time and increase your productivity by doing layout work and as-built checks yourself. With iCON robot 50 you don’t need an operator at the instrument. The robotic total station can be operated from the field controller at the prism pole, at the point you need positioning.
The iCON robot 50 also delivers with:
- Most accurate reflectorless measurements in its class
- One-button keyboard for simple operation
- Faster prism search by PowerSearch (patented technology)
- Superior tracking performance ensures minimum machine downtime in machine control operation
- Flexible data communication: WLAN (150m range) or Long-range Bluetooth® (350m). Simply upgrade your communication by swapping the instrument handle
- Easy hand-over control from rover to machine control and vice versa
With industry leading tracking performance and the patented PowerSearch technology, iCON robot 50 allows you to finish jobs faster maintaining highest accuracy.
Interior overhead with laser pointer
Using one of the world’s most accurate laser pointers, remotely lay-out points on walls for drill patterns or on ceilings for air conditioning or other such projects.
Work to the tightest tolerances under any site conditions. Carry out fine grading and paving with highest precision, speeding up your work with construction machinery.
With the iCONstruct software, you can use iCON robot 50 for a wide range of measuring and positioning tasks on site, such as:
- Grade checking
- As-built checks
- Machine control
Easier Integration Of Bim Workflows Positive Customer Feedback On The New Leica Icon Build
ROI Calculator for Construction Layout
New plugin download page. Tools for connecting Autodesk Civil 3D or Revit directly with your Leica field solutions for free.
New iCON build version 3.5 – Why advanced coding is essential to every construction professional
Meet the Leica ConX: a collaboration and data transfer tool for any construction project
New Leica Geosystems’ Layout Objects app – Visualize VDC and BIM models in the field