Leica Zeno 5 GPS Handheld
The industry’s most powerful and rugged GPS handheld with full phone functionality
Power for the field without compromises
The Leica Zeno 5 packs full functionality into an ergonomic device – making it the industry’s most powerful, and rugged GPS handheld with full phone functionality. The Leica Zeno 5 features a high-speed processor, delivering uncompromised performance, fully integrated into the Leica Zeno GIS series.
- Integrated 3.2 Megapixel camera, and hot-swappable all-day Li-Ion battery
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver supporting 2-5 m positional accuracy
Optimal viewing experience and ergonomics
The Leica Zeno 5 is equipped with a 3.7” VGA colour transflective touchscreen that can be operatedby finger or stylus. The display has been designed for optimal viewing, to be sunlight readableand backlit for darker conditions.
- Pocket-size, lightweight and rugged (IP54), designed for one-handed operation
- Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 OS allowing simple and intuitive use
Latest technology to support your field work
The Leica Zeno 5 includes the latest wireless communication technology, light sensors, accelerometer, gyroscope, digital compass, Wi-Fi and GPS, allowing GPS-supported mapping applications with direct access to the office.
- High-speed communication standards (GSM/UMTS/CDMA, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®)
- Automated screen rotation, to quickly view a map or document in landscape mode