Leica Zeno GG03
Upgradeable and accurate GNSS/GIS smart antenna
Upgradeable, reliable and accurate GNSS Technology
The Leica Zeno GG03 is completely upgradeable; starting as an L1 only DGPS smart antenna up to a highly accurate L1/L2 GNSS smart antenna. Built on years of knowledge and experience, the Leica Zeno GG03 combines a high-performance GNSS smart antenna with complete reliability.
- The GLONASS option improves satellites tracking in obstructed locations
- The L2 option delivers cm accuracy in RTK or post-processed
- High-accuracy, jamming resistant measurement engine, to ensure accurate and reliable results in the most demanding environments for all in-view satellite tracking
Built for the field
Designed for extreme environments – rugged, light-weight, and cable-free.
- With IP68 the GG03 is built to withstand the most toughest field whilst maintaining an ergonomic, light-weight and compact design
- Built to operate in extreme temperatures -30 °C to +60 °C
- Easily exchangeable all-day-battery
Designed for versatile use
Choose the field computer, the field software and the setup (pole or backpack) to suit your workflow and budget.
- Ready-to-use with Leica Zeno Field and Leica MobileMatriX
- Various Leica Geosystems handhelds and tablet computers supported, such as Leica Zeno 5, Zeno 10 & Zeno 15, and the Leica CS25
- Use Leica Zeno Connect to embed custom applications