Leica CloudWorx for PDMS
Point cloud plug-in for PDMS
Leica CloudWorx for PDMS is a plug-in for efficiently manipulating, as-built point cloud data captured by laser scanners – directly within PDMS for better retrofit design, construction & operations. It provides a virtual site within PDMS, for greater confidence in assessing potential construction and operational impacts of a new design.
Users operate in the familiar PDMS interface, shortening the learning curve for working with point clouds. Leica CloudWorx and the powerful Leica Cyclone and new Leica JetStream point cloud engines and database architecture let PDMS users efficiently visualise and work with large point cloud data sets. Users benefit from complete, accurate laser scan data to conceive designs, check proposed designs against existing conditions, create as-built models, perform critical construction & fabrication QA, and more all directly within PDMS.
Features and Benefits
- New 3D object exchange between Cyclone and PDMS
- Fast manipulation of scan data
- Slices, Half-Space Sections, and Limit Boxes
- Automatic pipe center D-points
- Accurate tie-ins, clash checking & reporting
- Direct measurements from point clouds
- Multi-user simultaneous network access
- Supports any laser scanner
- Steel fitters with catalog
- Optional Cyclone or JetStream data sources for ultra high-speed point cloud rendering