Leica TruView Family – Smarter collaboration for digital reality data
Digital reality data anywhere, anytime, any device
Leica TruView is the industry leader for easily and intuitively sharing point cloud data, design models, mark-ups, and more. Leica TruView products are the smarter way for anyone in your project ecosystem to access, view, analyse and collaborate using digital reality data.
Leica TruView is available in three forms:
- Leica TruView Local (a free viewer for Internet Explorer to access TruView files)
- Leica TruView Enterprise (a self-hosted web solution for any browser, any platform)
- Leica TruView Cloud (a Leica Geosystems-hosted software service for any browser, any platform)
Features and Benefits
- Share point cloud data via intuitive easy to use interface with no CAD or 3D skills required
- Virtual, photo-realistic visits to project site from anywhere, anytime
- No plug-in required, accessible from any browser on any device
- Secure access to your TruView site via user login or make your page public to market your services
- Users can view, pan, zoom, measure and markup
- Simple yet effective back-end server administrator tools
- Advanced, robust and modern back-end technology
- Advanced User Control with Active Directory/LDAP compatibility
Now, everyone who is part of your project ecosystem can access this important, dimensionally correct, photorealistic digital reality environment from anywhere, anytime on any device.
Leica Cyclone REGISTER and Cyclone REGISTER 360 users wishing to publish TruView data directly to TruView Local or TruView Enterprise should invest in a Cyclone TruView PUBLISHER license which will allow them to create and save TruView files locally for use in TruView Local, as well as interface directly with their TruView Cloud or TruView Enterprise infrastructure.
For users whose work spans both TruView and JetStream, the Cyclone PUBLISHER Pro license will facilitate the publication of both data types.