Construction Laser Receivers
Professional laser receivers for construction applications.
Leica Rod Eye 180 Digital RF - Top of the range receiver
Top of the range receiver with integrated radio remote functionality, digital readout, millimetre accuracy and strobe rejection. Intelligence inside with Laserman, automatically aligning your laser plane at the touch of a button – horizontal, vertical and dual axis. Monitor and correct the laser plane in real time using Smart Lock functionality.
- Smart Target - automatic slope catching and monitoring with radio communication
- Digital readout - the large numbers are clear and easy to read
- Capture function - allows the user to store and display a measurement
Leica Rod Eye 160 Digital - Professional receiver
Digital readout - the large numbers are clear and easy to read so you can stay on grade. Capture function allows the user to store and display a measurement. Anti-strobe protection detects and ignores the flash from strong strobes on the job.
- Professional receiver with digital readout, half mm accuracy and strobe rejection
- Capture digital readout for convenient height readings
Leica Rod Eye 140 Classic - High application performance
- LCD indication – two large graphic displays on the front and back of the receiver.
- Level vial - ensures excellent alignment and improves your reading accuracy.
- Anti-strobe protection - detects and ignores the flash from strong strobes on the job.
- Built-in 12 cm detection window allows easy detection of the beam over the entire distance
Leica Rod Eye Basic - Value for all general construction applications
For affordable value, the Leica Rod Eye Basic is a great receiver. Offering two accuracy settings, high/low audio output and a 300 m range, the Rod Eye Basic is a quality receiver that is ready to work for you.
- LCD indication – two clear displays on the front and back of the receiver
- Audio indication – two settings, high for noisy outdoor jobs and low for indoor applications
- Grade rod bracket – with a circular level vial, attaches easily to your grade rod