Construction Laser Receivers
The strongest portfolio of laser receivers
Top of the range receiver with integrated radio remote functionality, digital readout, millimetre accuracy and strobe rejection. Intelligence inside with Laserman: automatically align your laser plane at the touch of a button – horizontal, vertical and dual axis. Monitor and correct the laser plane in real-time using Smart Lock functionality.
- Smart Target - automatic slope catching and monitoring with radio communication
- Digital readout - the large numbers are clear and easy to read
- Capture function - allows the user to store and display a measurement
Leica Rod Eye 160 Digital - Professional receiver
Digital readout - the large numbers are clear and easy to read, so you can stay on grade. Capture function allows the user to store and display a measurement. Anti-strobe protection detects and ignores the flash from strong strobes on the job.
- Professional receiver with digital readout, half mm accuracy and strobe rejection
- Capture digital readout for convenient height readings
Leica Rod Eye 140 Classic - High application performance
LCD indication – two, large graphic displays on the front and back of the receiver. Level vial- ensures good alignment and improves your reading accuracy. Anti-strobe protection - detects and ignores the flash from strong strobes on the job.
- Built-in 12 cm detection window allows easy detection of the beam over the entire distance
Leica Rod Eye Basic - Value for all general construction applications
For those looking for value at a low price, The Leica Rod Eye Basic is a great receiver. Offering two accuracy settings, high/low audio output and a 300 m range, the Rod Eye Basic is a quality receiver that is ready to work for you.
- LCD indication – two clear displays on the front and back of the receiver
- Audio indication – two settings, high for noisy outdoor jobs and low for indoor applications
- Grade rod bracket – with a circular level vial, attaches easily to your grade rod