Leica RCD30 Oblique Airborne Imaging Sensor
Designed for high accuracy 3D urban mapping and 3D corridor mapping applications
The new Leica RCD30 Oblique airborne camera system is specifically designed for high accuracy 3D urban mapping and 3D corridor mapping applications. Based on the leading Leica RCD30, the world’s first 80MP multispectral medium format camera, the Leica RCD30 Oblique boasts a number of unique photogrammetric design features that not only offer superior image quality and highest accuracy but also highest flexibility.
A measurable difference for city modelling and corridor mapping
- The Leica RCD30 Oblique flexible penta head was specifically designed for high accuracy 3D urban and corridor mapping applications
- Unique photogrammetric design features superior image quality and maximum flexibility by offering a choice of the CH81 RGB only and CH82 multispectral RGBN 80 MP camera heads
- Multi-directional motion compensation for highest image quality
- 80MP camera heads to acquire more detailed information
Ruggedised design & easy aircraft installation
- The Leica RCD30 Oblique is especially ruggedised for photogrammetric applications and high geometric accuracy due to lens protection against environmental impacts, like water and dust,
- The sensor comes in two penta pot lengths and lifter for flexible aircraft installation inside the Leica PAV100 gyro-stabilised mount
- Single camera controller CC32 with integrated GNSS/IMU system
Advanced 3D city modelling workflow
Leica RealCity is a complete and fully integrated workflow solution from mission planning to post-processing. It features full 3D city modelling, texture mapping and 3D editing and can further be upgraded to suit your needs. Combined with the high resolution optics of the Leica RCD30 Oblique, it provides accurate building detail.
Contact us for more information or to request a demo.