Embedded Software Engineer (Firmware)
When building the tallest buildings, the longest bridges and the biggest airplanes, people put their trust in the market-leading measurement and surveying solutions from Leica Geosystems. Our employees develop, produce and distribute what our customers count on, day after day: innovation, precision, reliability and efficiency.
Are you ready for an exciting activity? Would you like to help us realize our next groundbreaking innovation?
Simpler, faster and more precise – these are qualities which characterize the laser distance measuring instrument Leica DISTO. To strengthen our team within the DISTO Business Unit we are looking for a Embedded Software Engineer (Firmware)
YOUR TASKS WILL BE
- Programming of Software Modules for Embedded Devices
- Development of API's
- Programming of automated tests
Get an idea of one of our products we are proud of: Disto D1
- You have completed your Bachelor/Master studies in computer science or electronic engineering
- You are very experienced in the field of Modern C & C++
- You enjoy working with the latest tools such as Jira and Confluence
- You enjoy shaping a product of the future / a next generation product
- You are open minded, motivated to develop something new and innovative
- You like to think "out of the box"
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary and international team
- You like to speak English and German
- You will be empowered to encourage innovation
- You will be empowered to operate differently
- You will get great creative freedom
- You will have freedom to achieve
- You will work in a spin-in incorporated in our international group
Leica Geosystems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.