Leica SiRoadScan: Intelligent Road 3D Processing
Complete roads and highways dynamic and batch as-built extraction software
Leica SiRoadScan enables a complete extraction of the as-built highway network with engineering accuracy. By analysing the as-built infrastructure of the highway network, increased legal compliance to state and local regulations can be identified and cost effective engineering is achieved. With best-in-class batch processing and network extraction work, Leica SiRoadScan is ideal for national highway agencies and departments of transportations.
- Import of scan data format from all scanning systems, LAS, DXF, and ASCII/PTS file
- Import of control points as geometrical objects
- Creating of ortho images and ortho view images of the point cloud
- Export of Tif, DXF, export of the geometry objects as DXF file, ascii file, Export
- Transformation from geocentric coordinate system into user defined projection system
- Cluster detection function - surface identification and removing of ghosts and moving objects
- Batch extraction of the road based geometry (road border lines and centre line), extraction of the pavement (curb detection) and sidewalk lines
- Export of cross section and longitude profiles along the road centre line.
- Module for batch collision detection relative to the road geometry - based on predefined clearance profile and taking into account the car body definition, dynamic profile parameters and the road geometry parameters (radiuses, cants, road width).
- Batch process for the creation of section profiles along the centreline followed by vectorization and export into DXF format
- Epoch analyses of structural objects (tunnels, bridges) measured with kinematic or static laser scanning system