Leica PAV100 Gyro-Stabilised Sensor Mount
Precise aerial sensor stabilisation for any system, in any flight condition
Precise sensor stabilisation during camera exposure is essential for good data quality, no matter the sensor. The new Leica PAV100 and PAV100 HP (high-performance) keep the sensor in stable nadir view and fully compensate for any aircraft movement during the active exposure time. The PAV100 product series provides automatic drift control and pitch, roll compensation using precise IMU data. A unique Adaptive Control to optimise the output for any sensor from 5 to 100 kg significantly improving the stabilisation performance.
The Leica PAV100 gyro-stabilised mount is compatible with all Leica airborne sensors, allowing the user to change quickly between sensors inside a unified aircraft installation. This reduces cost and simplifies operation.
The Leica PAV100 HP is specifically designed for use with the Leica ADS100 and doubles the stabilisation performance. The PAV100 is the recommended sensor mount for the Leica DMC, RCD, ADS80, DragonEye and Chiroptera. Leica CityMapper and the ALS product family use the heavy load version of the PAV100.
- More efficient photo flights
- Less stress on the flight crew
- Fewer flight lines due to perfect drift compensation and accurate side lap
- Automatic correction for angular motion
- Perfect vertical photography for superior image quality
- Automatic drift setting
- Wide stabilisation range
Any flight condition
- Fast, wide-range angular motion compensation as required during turbulent flights
- High-accuracy stabilisation to stabilise during smooth flights
- Operates in a wide environmental range