Electronic Design Engineer
When building the tallest buildings, the longest bridges and the biggest airplanes, people put their trust in the market-leading measurement and surveying solutions from Leica Geosystems. Our employees develop, produce and distribute what our customers count on, day after day: innovation, precision, reliability and efficiency.
Are you ready for an exciting activity? Would you like to help us realize our next groundbreaking innovation? As an Electronic Design Engineer you will implement our embedded system using the latest mobile processor technology.
ELECTRONIC DESIGN ENGINEER
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
- Integration of
- mobile processor
- Power management and sequencing
- Implementation of latest interface technologies such as USB, Ethernet, WLAN
- You have completed your studies in electrical engineering
- You enjoy developing an electronics design using the latest mobile processor technologies
- You are experienced in integrating Mobile Processors, FPGA or DSP
- You are familiar with the current data interfaces such as USB-C, Ethernet, WLAN
- You are open minded and motivated to develop something new
- You like to think "out of the box"
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary and international team
- You like to speak English and German
- You are innovative
We offer cutting-edge technology projects with challenging research and development tasks, a location with a high recreational value (fantastic for mountain and water sports), competitive compensation packages, and 25 to 30 days of vacation per year. Childcare centers, baby bonus and one week paternity leave are also part of our attractive compensation packages. You can benefit from our generous pension and insurance schemes as well as our early retirement model. In addition, we offer flexible working time and support relocation and integration of our international employees. Our headquarter is close to public transport. Join our international teams and celebrate the team successes at various offsite team events.
Are you a hands-on, creative, dynamic thinker who is driven to achieve results based on your own initiative, while working effectively within a team? Please apply today!