Leica RCD30 Medium Format RGBN Camera
80 MP multispectral imagery supporting your UAV and LiDAR surveying missions
The Leica RCD30 is not only a true imaging innovation, it remains a masterpiece. This unique airborne camera offers performance that is otherwise only known from large format airborne sensors at a lower cost and thus makes digital multispectral photogrammetry available to everyone.
The Leica RCD30 boasts quite a number of innovative and unique “world‘s first“ features. This is the only medium format camera for photogrammetric and remote sensing applications. At the same time, it is suitable for UAVs due to its lightweight design and supports any LiDAR mission with RGBN imaging data.
Multispectral imaging and high resolution optics
- Collect perfectly co-registered 80 MP RGBN multispectral imagery with a medium format single head camera
- Benefit from innovative features and configuration flexibility supporting your photogrammetric and remote sensing applications
- Get better image quality due to the Mechanical Forward Motion Compensation (FMC) along two axis
Modularity and flexible design to support multiple applications
- Modular concept for single standalone, multi-head and oblique configurations
- Ruggedised design and thermal stabilised lens system with innovative bayonet mount and user replaceable central shutter
- Full integration with any Leica Geosystems airborne LiDAR sensors and other third party sensors as well as the Leica MissionPro and Leica FlightPro flight planning and management software
Leica RCD30 for UAV
A professional UAV mapping solution needs to provide accurate geospatial information and should be part of a more automated workflow environment. Leica Geosystems is collaborating with SwissDrones, to offer a UAV-based solution that meets the requirements of the professional mapping market and can be operated safely in harsh environmental conditions.
The Leica RCD30 medium format camera has been integrated into the SwissDrones Dragon 50 V2. The UAV’s unique design features provide superior payload capacity, prolonged endurance, stable flight patterns and a high degree of safety features.