Latest version of Leica Spider improves user experience
Two major components of the Leica Spider software suite were updated July 15 – Leica GNSS Spider and Leica Spider Business Center.
Version 5.3 for both provides significant performance improvements that include:
- Shorter time for first data when connecting to the Spider real-time data stream
- Access for more rover users simultaneously
Network and Rover Live Status information on the user portal
- Better support of legacy rovers in mixed receiver type networks in real time
- Extending Spider Business Center Live Status to now show the network processing status
- New text messaging service that allows the operator to send RTCM messages directly to the rover in real time
Select your corporate banners, logos and colors to customize the web portal
- GNSS service providers working with more than one sales organisation, can outsource support and management of subscriptions to these organisations securely with help of a new layer of user privileges
- New customisable themes enable operators to change the appearance of the web portal for seamless integration into their company corporate design
Network and Rover Send RTCM text messages to rovers directly from the user portal
“With these updates, end users with appropriate subscriptions will now enjoy live status updates and more valuable services via the Internet,” said Markus Roland, product manager. “We aimed to improve the user experience with instant access, and with these updates, customers are able to see valuable information about the GNSS network in real time and work more efficiently.”
Version 5.3 is available for download from myWorld.