Leica GeoMoS Edge
Autonomous monitoring sensor control, ensuring a continuous dataflow.
Leica GeoMoS software suite now comes with the brand new Leica GeoMoS Edge, a monitoring software for autonomous sensor control and uninterrupted data logging in the field. GeoMoS Edge allows for measurements to be continuously taken and temporarily stored even when there is no communication to the office available – ultimately preventing data loss. It is embedded on the Leica ComBox60 and the Leica ComGate20, plug-and-play solutions for monitoring communication.
It also features EdgeConnect technology, powered by Xalt, which enables easy and secure cloud IoT connectivity between all field and office devices, without the need for timely and costly configuration by IT experts. Additionally, GeoMoS Edge can stop individual sensors for configuration during measurement cycles, which also prevents data gaps.
Leica Nova TM60 completes the perfect GeoMoS monitoring combination of sensors, communication and software. It is designed to support monitoring service providers, seeking to minimise risks of downtime and running a monitoring system 24/7.
Software & Service:
- Leica GeoMos Now! workflow service
- Leica GeoMoS Adjustment software
- Leica GNSS Spider software
- Leica CrossCheck GPS/GNSS deformation monitoring service
- Leica SpiderQC GNSS data analysis software
- HxGN GeoMonitoring Hub
- Leica Nova TM60 robotic total station
- Leica ComBox60 for monitoring communication
- Leica Nivel210/220 inclination sensor
- Leica GMX910 SmartAntenna
- Leica GM30 GNSS receiver for monitoring