Leica iCON gps 160 – Smart Antenna for Construction
The construction Smart Antenna that balances functionality, flexibility and ROI in a way no one else can!
If high productivity, efficiency and best ROI is what you look for in your construction equipment, you have succeeded! The Leica iCON gps 160 is the most versatile and reliable GNSS Smart Antenna for the construction industry because of its flexibility and ability to support you in a variety of daily on-site tasks. The iCON gps 160 features a large colour display with clear navigation for quick and easy setup, without additional hardware. And if you want to have it all, this Smart Antenna is optionally available with tilt compensation up to 20 degrees, offering even more convenience.
One antenna, many solutions
The Leica iCON gps 160 provides unmatched versatility supporting rover, base station, vehicle and various on-machine applications. Stakeout and as-built checks are done conveniently and much faster while using the iCON gps 160 for basic level machine guidance can improve machine utilisation and efficiency. This makes it a unique solution that is up to the challenge of meeting even the most demanding customers' requirements.
Simplicity and ease-of-use
The iCON gps 160 antenna can be set up quickly and easily by anyone, without additional equipment, thanks to its integrated colour display and the industry’s most intuitive software structure and smart features. The simple and intuitive workflows have been explicitly designed to meet construction employees' needs, resulting in reduced investment costs and less downtime.
The Leica iCON gps 160 is optionally available with an inertial measurement unit (IMU) to further increase efficiency with tilt-compensation functionality. This feature allows measuring and stakeout with a tilted pole, for faster execution of daily tasks – without the need to level the pole bubble.
Leica iCON gps 160 features:
- Integrated colour display for quick and easy setup
- Rugged aluminium housing and IP66 / IP67 protection for the harshest site conditions
- Latest RTK technology for fast initialisation and reliability
- SmartLink Fill to bridge RTK connection signal interruptions for up to 10 minutes
- New SATEL TR489 that supports both 400 MHz and 900 MHz radio frequencies (US/CA only)
- Integrated global modem
- Smart Get here, BasePilot, setup Wizard and other smart features
- Optionally available with calibration-free tilt compensation
- Seamless integration with iCON field solutions
Get in touch for more information about the Leica iCON Construction Sensors and Software