Leica iCON iGD4SP – 3D System
High efficiency dual GNSS grading solution for dozers with 6 way blades
The Leica iCON iGD4SP grading solution for dozers equipped with 6 way blades (PAT) provides you maximum speed, precision and flexibility. Run your dozer to its full potential while constantly maintaining grade.
Exact calculation of blade tilt and angle allows you to move dirt from pass to pass precisely where you want, finishing your jobs quicker with less rework.
Get even more out of your dozer's 6 way blade with the iGD4SP dual antenna solution. Now you can also use the dozer for fine grading applications and final trim, similar to how you would use your motorgrader. Fewer machines onsite mean lower transportation costs and also less wear and tear on other machines, saving time and keeping costs down. Run your dozers at full speed with maximum accuracy - achieving faster results with more profits.
- Run machines in automatic mode and keep precision without needing to rework areas
- Maximise your dozer's performance by angling the blade and control windrows more effectively. No need to repeat passes over the same area to remove dirt build up.
- Only invest in what you need – the scalable iCON grade solution lets you expand your dozer's system as your projects grow in scope and size
- iGD4SP delivers unequaled speed and precision, providing maximum productivity with higher profit
- The latest CAN technology lets you expand the functionality of your system by simply adding the required components
- PowerSnap enables use of the same panel for any level of functionality – purchase licenses only for the configurations you need and for the functionality you want
- Small diameter masts make operation easier with clear visibility of the blade's working area
The iGD4SP solution is optionally available with on-cab mounted antennae for advanced personnel safety and reduced wear and tear of the equipment. Benefit from increased versatility with customer-focused mounting options.
- No need to climb onto the blade for installation
- Increased field of view for the operator
- Eliminated risk of damage on masts, cables and the antennae
- Enhanced versatility due to the possibility to mount the antennae on the blade or onto the cab
Maximum productivity and performance with Leica SP Technology
- Fine grade with your bulldozer in top gear
- Highest precision at the fastest speed
- Faster results without losing accuracy
- Unmatched productivity that boosts your profitability
By using inertial guidance with the most responsive hydraulic control on the market, GNSS performance is significantly enhanced. Machines equipped with SP Technology have a reduced need for rework and increased uptime during poor GNSS coverage or temporarily interrupted signals.
One-for-all hardware platform
The Leica MCP80 panel and MDS Series docking station ensure that the panel can be swapped between different machines with 3D machine control on a job site. The intelligent MDS series docking station stores calibration values and hydraulic parameters, making the MCP panel completely cable-free. The MCP80 control panel is prepared for the harshest environments. IP66 and IP67 rated, the panel is protected against dust and water penetration – making it a truly resilient control unit for heavy construction.
Leica iCON iXE3 - 3D excavator system
Leica iCON iGG2 - 2D grader system
Leica iCON iGG3 - 3D grader system
Leica iCON iGW3 - 3D wheel loader system
Leica SP Technology - dozer system
Leica iCON iRD3/iRP3 - drillers & pilers system
Leica iCON gps 80 - GNSS receiver
Leica PaveSmart 3D - paving system
Leica iCON office software