Flying High A look at the HxGN LIVE Geosystems Geospatial Solutions sub track
The Geosystems Track of HxGN LIVE is hosting four distinct sub-tracks that measurement professionals can choose from to fulfill their unique needs. In March, the Leica Geosystems Blog will focus on the first sub-track of Geospatial Solutions. We start here with an overview of what this sub-track has to offer.
Are you an airborne surveying or a mobile mapping professional? Does LiDAR get your pulse going? Or is maybe photogrammetry your game? Do you want to take the first look at new wearable technologies? If so, then the HxGN LIVE 2015 Geosystems Geospatial Solutions sub-track is for you.
What is the Geospatial Solutions sub-track?
The market leader in geospatial mapping technology will showcase new developments and unique applications across the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of airborne, UAV and mobile mapping solutions. Complete workflows from sensors to solutions demonstrate state-of-the-art technologies in all steps from data capturing, post processing to information generation. Attendees will learn about the latest developments of tridicon’s automated 3D city modelling, experience UAVs with Aibot X6 and mobile mapping with a new Pegasus system, and see next product generation of airborne imaging sensors, topo-, shallow water and deep sea bathy LiDAR systems.
What do you get?
Along with unique networking opportunities, live demos, and presentations by leading industry experts, academic professionals and experienced product managers, the Geospatial Solutions sub-track also includes:
- Introductions to the newest technologies, including the Hexagon Imagery Program and automated 3D city modeling
- Innovative case studies from around the world presented by international measurement professionals
- Know-how to increase productivity up to 50% using the latest developments in information technologies
- Presentations of topography measurements and fast corridor mapping with airborne laser systems
- Case studies of riskless infrastructure inspection on power poles with the Aibot X6 UAV
For more information about the Geospatial Solutions sub-track, contact Wolfgang Hesse at firstname.lastname@example.org.