Leica BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner
The smallest and lightest imaging laser scanner available
The Leica BLK360 captures the world around you with full-colour panoramic images overlaid on a high-accuracy point cloud. Simple to use with just the single push of one button, the BLK360 is the smallest and lightest of its kind. Anyone who can operate an iPad can now capture the world around them with high resolution 3D panoramic images.
Using the ReCap Pro mobile app, the BLK360 streams image and point cloud data to iPad. The app filters and registers scan data in real time. After capture, ReCap Pro enables point cloud data transfer to a number of CAD, BIM, VR and AR applications. The integration of BLK360 and Autodesk software dramatically streamlines the reality capture process thereby opening this technology to non-surveying individuals.
BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner
- Allows you to scan in high, standard and fast resolutions
- Weighs 1kg / Size 165 mm tall x 100 mm diameter
- Less than 3 minutes for full-dome scan (in standard resolution) and 150 MP spherical image generation
- 360,000 laser scan pts/se
- HDR and thermal imaging
- Gain complete access to ReCap Pro for desktop, web and mobile*
- Control all aspects of the reality capture process remotely on ReCap for iPad
- Automatically register and visualise scan data in the field
- Mark up, tag and collaborate on scans while on the job site
- Reduce rework requests and share reality data remotely
- Seamless data transfer into Autodesk design software
With the combination of the BLK360 and Autodesk ReCap Pro, benefit from:
On-the-fly image and point cloud processing in the field.
Flexibility to scan wherever, whenever with the small lightweight scanner that fits into a messenger bag.
Ease of Use
Push-button scanning that automatically stitches and registers in the mobile version of ReCap Pro.
Better collaboration and virtualisation with cloud sync.
Simplified Data Collection
Two-in-one 360º image documentation and laser scan data.
Reality capture data connectivity with Autodesk’s design solutions.
Get in touch with our BLK360 sales here: Contact BLK360 Sales
The BLK360 – worth a thousand words
Digitalising the analog world
Q&A with BLK360 specialist Andy Fontana on the Cyclone FIELD 360 app
Introducing the Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 app for BLK360
Revolutionising Smart Factories with reality capture
Surpassing customer needs with 3D laser scanning
Creating new 3D experiences and services for real estate