7 reasons to speak with the Hexagon Geosystems Track at HxGN LIVE 2015
Have you ever wanted to stand out in our field? Does mentoring the next generation of measurement professionals appeal to you?
If you said 'yes,' then we're looking for you! We're featuring speakers with innovative ideas and excellent experiences in advanced technology, user testimonials, industry trends, interactive training and dynamic demonstrations.
Still not convinced? Here's seven more reasons you should consider becoming a speaker with the Geosystems Track at HxGN LIVE 2015:
- Hexagon and Leica Geosystems think you have a great story to share - let others profit from your experience.
- Attend the VIP exclusive Speakers Networking Event with our management team.
- Bring your company into the spotlight of a worldwide auditorium and gain access to potential new customers and even potential future employees.
- Make yourself and your knowledge and experience visible to senior product management - tell us your ideas to shape change!
- Enhance your networking opportunities by making yourself visible to the HxGN LIVE attendees.
- Gain access to international media and share your projects with an even broader auditorium through possible interviews and features in world-known trade press.
- Speakers receive free registration to the conference.
Submit your ideas now
If we've piqued your interest, get in touch with our subtrack owners below to plan your presentation with a 150-word abstract. Hurry, the deadline to enter is 6 April 2015.
Surveying and Infrastructure: Bettina Dense, email@example.com
Laser Scanning/HDS: Geoff Jacobs, firstname.lastname@example.org
Machine Control and Construction: Johan Arnberg (Acting), email@example.com
Geospatial Solutions: Wolfgang Hesse, firstname.lastname@example.org