WiSen Wireless Geotechnical Monitoring Systems
Simple installation. Minimal configuration. Easy automation.
The WiSenMeshWAN® system offers wireless dynamic and autonomous data acquisition from geotechnical sensors using edge technology. Automated geotechnical sensor measurement, which utilises long range wireless radio nodes and a SmartGateway, allows you to focus on more challenging tasks instead of manual data acquisition and logging.
WiSenMeshWAN® sensor nodes are transmitters and receivers that create a self-forming dynamic radio mesh network which sends data to a SmartGateway. Users have full, remote control over the system via direct, triggered, or scheduled changes enabling dynamic measurement and reporting rates from 1Hz to twice a week.
WiSenMeshWAN® product portfolio is fully compatible with Leica Geosystems’ and Hexagon’s monitoring solutions enabling data 24/7 for incorporation into Leica GeoMoS or HxGN GeoMonitoring Hub monitoring software.
Form an extensive understanding with a complete monitoring solution and create homogeneous systems using geodetic, geotechnical & InSAR data.
WiSenMeshWAN - SmartGateway & SmartGateway Mini data sheet
WiSenMeshWAN - Interface Node (Analog) data sheet
WiSenMeshWAN - Interface Node (Digital) data sheet
WiSenMeshWAN - Omni Tilt & Tilt R Node data sheet
WiSenMeshWAN - Omni Tilt & Distance Node data sheet
WiSenMeshWAN - Interface Node (Vibrating Wire) data sheet
Leica Geosystems monitoring solutions brochure
Software & Service:
- Leica GeoMos Now! workflow service
- Leica GeoMoS Adjustment software
- Leica GNSS Spider software
- Leica CrossCheck GPS/GNSS deformation monitoring service
- Leica SpiderQC GNSS data analysis software
- HxGN GeoMonitoring Hub
- Leica Nova TM60 robotic total station
- Leica M-Com solution for monitoring communication
- Leica Nivel210/220 inclination sensor
- Leica GMX910 SmartAntenna
- Leica GM30 GNSS receiver for monitoring