LISCAD Surveying & Engineering Software
Purpose made software for the Engineer and Surveyor
For convenience, LISCAD is available in modular form so you only need the software necessary to fulfil your daily tasks. LISCAD is available in English (UK), English (US), Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
Available modules include:
- Lite - Just for starters. LISCAD Lite is an abbreviated version for data reduction, plus import / export of other systems, including DXF and DGN.
- Computations has a virtually unlimited sized database featuring full connectivity for features, layers, codes and attributes. Full COGO functions, editing for multiple object types, including lines, splines arcs and spirals, plus support for text are all included.
- Input/Output for transferring data to and from other systems, plus support for more than 40 different total stations and GPS systems. Import and export a variety of exchange files including DXF, DGN and ARC/INFO.
- Modelling validates and computes digital terrain models and segments break lines. Generates contour maps complete with user defined labels.
- Volumes calculates quantities to a base datum or between surfaces. A new model of height differences can be generated.
- 3D Visualisation allows easy navigation around the model with walk, fly, orbit, zoom and pan cameras. The 3D model appearance may be realistically enhanced and edited with colour, textures and image draping.
LISCAD processes surveying data from a variety of surveying sensors including:
- Leica Geosystems total stations
- Leica MultiStation
- Leica Geosystems GNSS sensors
- Sensors from other manufacturers
LISCAD can be customised with any of the modules available. The most economical way to purchase LISCAD, though, is with a pre-configured package:
- LISCAD Lite: Preparing field data for input into a CAD system
- LISCAD Standard: Includes Computations, Input/Output, Adjustment and Transformations
- LISCAD Professional: Includes Computations, Input/Output, Adjustment, Transformations, Background Images, Modelling, Volumes, Engineering Design and Profiles
- LISCAD Education Network: Includes all modules and runs on a network with up to 10 users at a time (for educational institutions only)
For more information on LISCAD, including technical details, service packs, hot fixes or to download a free 14 days evaluation license, go to the LISCAD Home Page.