Leica iCON CC70 field controller
Rugged, lightweight and easy to use to facilitate stakeout and as-built tasks on site
The Leica iCON CC70 field controller is designed to transport a user’s office directly to the field. The rugged, lightweight device has a clear and easy-to-use 7” touchscreen designed to facilitate stakeout and as-built tasks on site, while at the same time real-time data transfer between the construction site and the office is made easy.
Equipped with the construction-tailored and easy-to-use software platform Leica iCON field, the iCON CC70 controller represents the entry-level solution for routine positioning tasks on your construction site.
The Leica iCON CC70 controller features:
- Large 7” sunlight readable touchscreen display for convenient operation
- Battery life of up to 8 hours
- Windows® 10 operating system, enabling as well 3rd party applications
- Various wireless communication possibilities (Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi and integrated 4G/LTS multi-carrier mobile broadband) for use with different sensors and internet access
- Rugged design for use in toughest conditions (MIL-STD-810G, IP65)
- Extended robotic working distance between the controller and Leica iCON or Nova total stations with the CCD17 Bluetooth® radio kit