Leica iCON iCT30 Construction Layout Tool
High-performance construction layout tool for building construction layout applications
Increased complexity in construction projects and the strong trend towards digitalisation and Building Information Modelling (BIM) in the Building Construction industry make digital layout methods and processes crucial. Facilitating the move from conventional analogue measurement methods to modern digital layout techniques, Leica Geosystems developed the easy-to-use construction layout tool Leica iCON iCT30 to bring digital and automated layout technology to any construction site.
Request a call back
The iCON iCT30 construction layout tool combined with the construction-tailored Leica iCON build field software is an easy-to-use and affordable solution to increase productivity by minimizing labour time and mistakes, and on the other hand, increasing accuracy and speed.
The iCON iCT30 allows users to:
- Move away from conventional analogue layout methods and easily adopt modern digital layout
- Increase productivity due to one-person operation of the iCON iCT30
- Layout lines for various foundation, structure and building exterior applications
- Layout interior drywall and insulation installations
- MEP layout of hanger locations for HVAC and duct work, inserts and slits for sheet metal work
- Fully automatic layout routines of points on floor or ceiling and lines for pipe wall penetrations
- Effectively do as-built checks and control measurements in vertical construction
With a measurement range of up to 80 m and an angular accuracy of 9”, the iCT30 meets most requirements for layout applications. Forget about disturbances such as reflections, interruptions of line of sight or congestions that slow down the layout process. The iCT30 is specifically developed to robustly deal with difficult site conditions.
The iCON iCT30 features:
- 4 buttons keyboard for simple operation
- Prism search by AutoSearch
- Most stable lock on prism for construction layout tools
- Tailored iCON build software with streamlined use of fully rendered models in IFC format
- Telescope for simpler aiming