Leica iCON CC70 – Field Controller
Rugged, lightweight, and easy to use to facilitate stakeout and as-built tasks on-site.
The Leica iCON CC70 field controller is designed to transport a user’s office directly to the field. The rugged, lightweight device has a clear and easy-to-use 7” touchscreen designed to facilitate stakeout and as-built tasks on-site, while at the same time, real-time data transfer between the construction site and the office is made easy. The CC70 controller is fully integrated into the iCON software and hardware portfolio, making it easy to get started!
Leica iCON CC70 - transporting the office to the field
Entry-level field controller
Equipped with the construction-tailored and easy-to-use software platform Leica iCON field, the iCON CC70 controller represents the entry-level solution for routine positioning tasks on your construction site.
On-board cameras for data capture
The 2 MP front webcam with a microphone and the 8 MP rear camera with autofocus and LED light allows the user to capture images during measurements, enabling transparency and reporting to the office the exact conditions and progress on site. Alternatively, users can utilize the camera to read QR codes for quick and easy point creation from paper plans.
Leica iCON CC70 field controller benefits:
- Large 7” sunlight readable touchscreen display for convenient operation
- Lightweight design with only 540g
- Battery life of up to 8 hours
- Windows® 10 operating system, enabling as well 3rd party applications
- Various wireless communication possibilities (Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi and integrated 4G/LTS multi-carrier mobile broadband) for use with different sensors and internet access
- Rugged design for use in toughest conditions (MIL-STD-810G, IP65)
- Extended robotic working distance between the controller and Leica iCON or Nova total stations with the CCD17 Bluetooth® radio kit
Get in touch for more information about the Leica iCON Construction Sensors and Software