Leica DSX Utility Detection Solution
Uncovering utilities clearly and effortlessly
Reliable utility detection for everyone – simple detection workflow and results that anyone can understand
For utility repair and maintenance, civil engineering and surveying companies, the Leica DSX utility detection solution, consisting of a portable hardware with intuitive software allows to easily locate, visualise and map utilities. Unlike any other ground penetrating radar (GPR) system, the Leica DSX maximises productivity with cutting-edge software that automates data analysis and creates a 3D utility map on the field.
Ease of Use
- Ensure smooth and accurate underground utility detection without expert knowledge
- Complete utility detection and mapping in just a few steps through intuitive user interface
- Scan anywhere and at any time, even in narrow areas and under severe conditions
Instant 2D/3D Utility Map
- Save your time on site by mapping underground utilities in just minutes
- Export utilities in CAD or BIM-read formats for further usage
- Create professional reports on site to be used and shared immediately
Reliable Detection Results
- Detect all types of underground utilities in high resolution to assure reliable avoidance zones
- Verify detected utilities with support of smart algorithm
- Import of POI's and utility records to help you make better decisions
- Offer a complete workflow from acquire to excavate
- Locate underground utilities with survey-grade accuracy
- Generate utility maps, compatible with all coordinate reference systems
Got questions? We've got answers.
Let us support you. Contact us to find out more about our Detection Solutions, speak to a product expert or request a demo.
Utility detection for avoidance and mapping - Uncovering Data, Digitalise Reality
Surveyors, utility companies and contractors, now more than ever, need accurate, highly reliable, and up-to-date information – available for immediate use. Using the latest technology, detecting underground features becomes a simple and efficient task, increasing your safety and the protection of buried utilities. Our detection solutions provide a truly streamlined process from the field to the office, and back again, able to cover the entire utility detection, avoidance and mapping workflow with integrated solutions.