Leica Geosystems updates the Leica iCON site solution for better construction positioning
Efficiently connecting different tasks, machines and teams on construction sites
(HEERBRUGG, Switzerland, 11 March 2020) – Leica Geosystems, a Hexagon company, today announced the upgrade of the Leica iCON site, construction software solutions for road construction and civil engineering applications. This version will be released 15th April 2020 and includes significant improvements, new functionality and strengthens the innovative workflows and graphics.
The Leica iCON portfolio is designed to efficiently connect the different tasks, machines and teams on construction sites. In this solution portfolio, iCON site offers smart and customised positioning solutions for road construction and civil engineering projects. The solution enables integration and connectivity from the office, machine and field, increasing site productivity and ensuring high uptime on site.
“Thanks to the new functionalities, the improved iCON site software increase the speed, performance and accuracy, of all positioning related tasks with just one easy-to-use software solution,” says Kris Maas, director of product management for machine control at Leica Geosystems.
The new upgrade includes:
- Grouping within code lists
- Height benching for tool point within Surface Pilot application
- Full support of all data formats for data merger function within Draw application
- Tab&Hold map functionality for points to retrieve point information, link or unlink images and edit stored data within all applications
- Functionality to delete multiple points from map view and point lists within all applications
- Import files from Leica ConX directly to the correct data type within iCON site
- Support of generic external radios for iCG70 GNSS rover
- Persistency of active reference line when switching between projects
- Persistent backup functionality to available USB or SD device for CC80 or CC70 field controller
Intelligent workflow and ultimate performance
Leica iCON site software offers construction companies an entirely new work experience. Its innovative, straightforward software design, smart workflows and easy-to-understand user interface make work a pleasure and increase productivity on site.
This innovation is available for hands-on demonstrations at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 10-14 March 2020 in Las Vegas, United States, on the Hexagon Booth in North Hall, at stand #N-12166.
Equipo de comunicaciones
Leica Geosystems AG