Empowering users to spray, capture and compare, to optimise shotcrete application
ScanCrete is a solution from Leica Geosystems that optimises sprayed concrete (shotcrete) application by empowering users to spray, capture and compare. This end-to-end solution improves data capture efficiency, minimises waste and streamlines productivity, consequently reducing exposure time in hazardous environments. Users can conduct easy-to-understand visual reporting on-site or in the office through industry-proven technology for accurate and real time as-built analysis.
- End-to-end workflow from field to office provided exclusively by Leica Geosystems
- Perform real time layer thickness analysis of structures using intelligent sensors and software that work seamlessly together
- Simplify as-built inspection of sprayed concrete layer-by-layer
- Conduct as-built analysis and verification instantly in hazardous environments without revisits or delays
- Save costs by ensuring there is minimal waste of materials and reduce the number of personnel required for the task