Going airborne in Dublin - Airborne UGM set for 22-24 February
Leica Geosystems Airborne User Group Meeting to be held 22-24 February in Dublin, Ireland. Register here.
There are only 3 weeks left to register for the Airborne User Group Meeting 2017, hosted by Ordnance Survey Ireland. Don’t miss:
- 7 of the latest customer mapping case studies from MGGP Aero of Poland, SHOM of France and more
- Future Talk expert panel discussion ‘Smart Cities – Are we ready for 3D?’
- Hands-on HxMap processing software workshop
- Demo data sets from theLeica CityMapper
- Single photon vs. linear mode LiDAR technology – a comparison
- Licensed data demo from the Hexagon Content Program
- Live demo of the Pegasus:Backpack capturing data of Dublin Castle
Download the full programme here.
The meeting will take place at the iconic Dublin Castle, one of Ireland’s major historic sites. From the founding of the Celtic settlement to every presidential inauguration since, it has stood witness to some of the most pivotal events in the country’s history.
Accommodation is available at the Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Link, only 15 minutes from the Dublin International Airport. Enjoy an unmatched coastal location with breathtaking sea views. Special rates apply for UGM 2017 attendees. Please contact the hotel directly.
Don’t miss the social activities of the event. There will be
- A dinner at the Guinness Storehouse. Take in the great history of this legendary beverage
- A tour of the Teeling Whiskey Distillery. Sample some of Ireland’s best spirits.
- A golf challenge for beginners to masters at the world-renowed Championship Portmarnock Links Course designed by Bernhard Langer
Free registration for CCP clients
Registration is free of charge for Leica Geosystems customers with a Customer Care Package (CCP). Register here.
Join this exclusive industry conference for airborne imaging and LiDAR solutions to get the latest market updates, customer case studies, future development plans, and up-to-the-minute insights on new sensors and software; all in Ireland’s historic capital where you can enjoy a perfectly poured Guinness straight from the source