Leica ICON iCR70 Robotic Construction Total Station
Super-modern technology for good old-fashioned accuracy.
Leica Geosystems’ new construction total station, the Leica iCON iCR70, facilitates the move from traditional analogue measurement methods to modern digital layout techniques, which are a necessity within modern BIM processes and achieve the high productivity and accuracies demanded by the building construction industry. iCR70 can be used by the existing construction workforce with minimal training and do not disrupt existing construction processes.
The iCON iCR70 allows users to:
- Layout lines for footings or chalk line for formwork on foundation
- Layout points on blinding layer such as pipe insert or cut-outs before pouring concrete
- MEP layout of hanger locations for HVAC and duct work, inserts and slits for sheet metal work
- Fully automatic layout routines of points on floor or ceiling and lines for pipe wall penetrations
Prepare and execute construction tasks faster, simpler and more accurately. This robot, tailored to your construction needs, is designed for one-person operation, giving you approximately an eighty per cent increase of productivity over other conventional layout practices. The iCON iCR70 is your best partner for construction layout, helping you to simplify your work on site, be on time and under budget. With a bullet-proof set up routine, you can be confident that you have the right set up. It guarantees layout efficiency with flexible handling of fully rendered 3D design models in the field. It is designed to accelerate construction and installation processes with ease of use within the construction industry, helping you achieve more layout points all day, every day.
The iCON iCR70 total station is fully compatible with:
- Leica iCON CC80 tablet with an enhanced version of the tailored iCON build construction field software
- Leica Infinity office software and Leica ConX for online sharing of data between the office and the site.
The iCON iCR70 features:
- 4 buttons keyboard for simple operation
- Fast prism search by patented technology SpeedSearch
- Stable data communication with long-range Bluetooth® (up to 400m)
- Aligned to modern BIM processes, fully-rendered 3D design models can be easily shared via ConX from the design office to the field crews.
Easier integration of BIM workflows – Positive customer feedback on the new Leica iCON build v3.5
New plugin download page Tools for connecting Autodesk Civil 3D or Revit directly
New iCON build version 3 5 Why advanced coding is essential to every construction professional
Meet the Leica ConX - a collaboration and data transfer tool for any construction project
New Leica Geosystems Layout Objects app Visualize VDC and BIM models in the field
Tackling challenging layouts