Leica iCON iCR70 – Robotic Total Station for Construction
Mid-range construction total station for general layout applications.
Leica Geosystems’ mid-range construction total station, the Leica iCON iCR70, facilitates the move from traditional analogue measurement methods to modern digital layout techniques, which are necessary within modern BIM processes and achieve high productivity and accuracies demanded by the building construction industry.
The iCON iCR70 allows users to:
- Layout lines for footings or chalk line for formwork on foundation
- Layout points on blinding layer such as pipe insert or cut-outs before pouring concrete
- MEP layout of hanger locations for HVAC and ductwork, inserts and slits for sheet metal work
- Fully automate layout routines of points on floor or ceiling and lines for pipe wall penetrations
Prepare and execute construction tasks faster, simpler, and more accurately. This robot, tailored to your construction needs, is designed for one-person operation, giving you approximately an 80% increase in productivity over other conventional layout practices. Combined with the intuitive iCON build software on the iCON controller offers a bullet-proof setup routine, that guarantees layout efficiency with flexible handling of 2D CAD and fully rendered 3D design models in the field.
Leica iCON iCR70 – Layout efficiency
The iCON iCR70 allows you to move from traditional analogue layout methods, such as tapes, plumb bobs and strings to modern digital layout methods. Easily turn complex designs into reality with simple guided workflows working directly from design data.
Future-proof BIM driven field layout
Rich, intelligent design data can be handed over from the office to the field crews as fully rendered 3D models. The Layout Objects app allows you to layout straight from 3D models by selecting an object, like a column or pipe, simply by tapping on it in the controller. This gives field crews full flexibility in selecting their work packages by objects with simple yet powerful filter mechanisms making this ideal for MEP/HVAC construction layout.
Lowest total cost of ownership
All Leica Geosystems total-stations are designed for reliability and longevity and are maintained by an extensive and skilled service network - all helping maintain a high residual value of the original investment. The iCR70 helps you produce more profitable projects by saving time, reducing operational costs, and eliminating errors.
Leica iCON iCR70 features
- 4 buttons keyboard for simple operation
- Fast prism search by patented technology SpeedSearch
- Stable data communication with long-range Bluetooth® (up to 400m)
- Setup Pilot app for an efficient, reliable, simple and automated set up routine
Get in touch for more information about the Leica iCON Construction Sensors and Software