Leica RTC360 3D Laser Scanner
Automatically pre-register point cloud data in the field to quickly conduct quality control checks, improve productivity and make better-informed decisions on site
The Leica RTC360 3D reality capture solution empowers users to document and capture their environments in 3D, improving efficiency and productivity in the field and in the office through fast, simple-to-use, accurate, and portable hardware and software. The RTC360 3D laser scanner is the solution for professionals to manage project complexities with accurate and reliable 3D representations and discover the possibilities of any site.
- Highly portable, highly automated, intuitive and designed for maximum productivity, the RTC360 solution efficiently combines the RTC360 a high-performance 3D laser scanner, Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 mobile-device app for edge computing for automatically registering scans in real time, and Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 office software to integrate your 3D model seamlessly into your workflow.
- Capture scans, including enriching High-Dynamic Range (HDR) imagery, in less than two minutes.
- Automatically record your moves from station to station to pre-register your scans in the field without manual intervention.
- Augment your data capture with information tags illustrating the opportunities for better planning, reflect site reality, and boost your teams’ situational awareness
- Directly publish your captured data from Cyclone FIELD 360 to Leica TruView Cloud to quickly exchange project information prior to import and registration
Michael Trevino, McGray & McGray Land Surveyors, Inc.
"I don't scan everyday, but when I do I scan with the best".
Seth Gulich, Bowman Consulting
"Love the speed and quality of the RTC360. In just an hour and a half I have 25 scans done of this waste water treatment facility".
Marc Andrew, SUMO Services
"Site data captured by a pair of RTC360's, chosen for speed and quality of images, not to mention the power of Cyclone".
FAST. AGILE. PRECISE. 3D Reality Capture
Leica RTC360 - The first setup and moving the scanner using VIS
Leica RTC360 - The second setup and linking scans
Leica RTC360 - The third setup and tagging of information
Leica RTC360 - The fourth setup without using VIS
Leica RTC360 - Setting up the scanner on a tripod
Leica RTC360 - Importing data into Cyclone REGISTER 360
Surveying & Engineering
How Hollis captures, processes, manages and delivers reality capture data
Surveying Germany's biggest aqua park
The full laser scan survey of a Grade II Listed historic building
Building Construction / AEC
WD Partners achieves breakthrough in AEC as-builts with fast, agile and precise laser scanning
Plant & Ships
Revolutionising the luxury yacht industry with laser scanning
Fighting time and tide to capture a 5-hectare coastal construction site in 3D
Changing the game for public safety professionals with the world’s fastest laser scanners
Laser Scanning Should Be Required for Every School Building; New Technology Makes It Possible
Leica RTC360 Laser Scanner Satisfies the SAPD Collision Investigations Unit’s Need for Speed
Castaneda Engineering Advances Accident Reconstruction with Next-Generation Reality Capture
Spokane PD Uses High-Speed Laser Scanning to Make Easy Work of a Daunting Seven-Acre Scene
Transforming reality into photorealistic Virtual Reality with laser scanning