Leica RTC360 3D Laser Scanner
Automatically pre-register point cloud data in the field to quickly conduct quality control checks, improve productivity and make better-informed decisions on site
The Leica RTC360 3D reality capture solution empowers users to document and capture their environments in 3D, improving efficiency and productivity in the field and in the office through fast, simple-to-use, accurate, and portable hardware and software. The RTC360 3D laser scanner is the solution for professionals to manage project complexities with accurate and reliable 3D representations and discover the possibilities of any site.
- Highly portable, highly automated, intuitive and designed for maximum productivity, the RTC360 solution efficiently combines the RTC360 a high-performance 3D laser scanner, Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 mobile-device app for edge computing for automatically registering scans in real time, and Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 office software to integrate your 3D model seamlessly into your workflow.
- Capture scans, including enriching High-Dynamic Range (HDR) imagery, in less than two minutes.
- Automatically record your moves from station to station to pre-register your scans in the field without manual intervention.
- Augment your data capture with information tags illustrating the opportunities for better planning, reflect site reality, and boost your teams’ situational awareness
- Directly publish your captured data from Cyclone FIELD 360 to Leica TruView Cloud to quickly exchange project information prior to import and registration
Michael Trevino, McGray & McGray Land Surveyors, Inc.
"I don't scan everyday, but when I do I scan with the best".
Seth Gulich, Bowman Consulting
"Love the speed and quality of the RTC360. In just an hour and a half I have 25 scans done of this waste water treatment facility".
Marc Andrew, SUMO Services
"Site data captured by a pair of RTC360's, chosen for speed and quality of images, not to mention the power of Cyclone".
FAST. AGILE. PRECISE. 3D Reality Capture
Leica RTC360 3D Reality Capture Solution - Plant
Leica RTC360 3D Reality Capture Solution in Budapest
Leica RTC360 Demonstration at HxGN LIVE 2018
Tech Highlight Demo: Leica RTC360
Changing the Game for Public Safety Professionals
Boosting ROI with VIS Technology
Eliminating Registration with VIS Technology
The Power of VIS Technology
Behind the Scenes
Talking RTC360 with Juergen Mayer
VR training for Public Safety
Capturing tags on-site on multiple devices
WIRED Magazine explains bullet trajectory analysis with the RTC360
Put your Plant at your fingertips with laser scanning
PortCoast - Fighting time and tide to capture a 5-hectare coastal construction site in 3D
Portcoast - Delivering precise documentation of Port Phu My with 3D laser scanning
How does laser scanning technology transform the construction industry?
JTRS - Providing high quality & timely services to customers with maximum simplicity
Leica RTC360 - The first setup and moving the scanner using VIS
Leica RTC360 - The second setup and linking scans
Leica RTC360 - The third setup and tagging of information
Leica RTC360 - The fourth setup without using VIS
Leica RTC360 - Setting up the scanner on a tripod
Leica RTC360 - Importing data into Cyclone REGISTER 360
Discovering the power of laser scanning
Welcoming the RTC360 - In your words
From hardware to software - inside Geosystems' reality capture solutions
A New Development in Laser Scanning Technology
Behind the scenes of the fastest laser scanner on the market
Introducing the new Scanner Live Position feature in Cyclone FIELD 360
Embedding the BLK360 into the 3D Reality Capture workflow
Q&A with BLK360 specialist Andy Fontana on the Cyclone FIELD 360 app
Introducing the Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 app for BLK360
What is the difference between the RTC360 and RTC360 LT
Visual Inertial System (VIS) Technology
Share point cloud data from Cyclone FIELD 360 to TruView Cloud
Integrating the Leica BLK3D into the 3D Reality Capture workflow
Introducing Check & Adjust feature for the RTC360
Cyclone FIELD 360 boosts productivity in the field
Fire scene investigation with the Leica RTC360 laser scanner
Extending the 3D Reality Capture Workflow
Laser scanning from heights
How Element6 delivers the future of plant engineering with laser scanning
Revolutionising Smart Factories with reality capture
Surpassing customer needs with 3D laser scanning
Mapping crashes and collisions at record speeds
Using laser scanning technology for retail redevelopment
Putting the Leica RTC360 LT to the test for boat building and marine applications