Leica CloudWorx for Navisworks
Point cloud plug-in for Navisworks
Efficient management, viewing and review of as-built laser scan data and 3D project design models for architectural, plant and civil planning and construction projects.
Leica CloudWorx for Navisworks is a new plug-in software for using as-built point cloud data – captured by laser scanners – directly within Navisworks. Users take advantage of the familiar Navisworks interface and tools to shorten the learning curve for working with laser scan data.
Leica CloudWorx and the powerful Leica Cyclone and new JetStream point cloud engines let users efficiently visualise and process large point cloud data sets as a virtual as-built model, check proposed designs against existing conditions, perform critical construction & fabrication QA, and more… all directly within Navisworks.
Leica CloudWorx for Navisworks a provides greatly improved point cloud rendering environment resulting in a much improved user experience, unlimited size project scale and greatly improved productivity, on the order of a 50% improvement over the built in capabilities.
Features and Benefits
- Optional Cyclone or JetStream data sources
- Work in Navisworks with point clouds from any laser scanner or point cloud-creating 3D sensor, including hand-held, terrestrial, mobile, UAV, and aerial
- Manipulate and navigate large point cloud data sets faster, including slices, sections, and limit boxes
- Eliminate the need for time-consuming export/import processes of point cloud file formats
- Clash Manager for clash and anti-clash detection with export utility for easy reporting
- Improve point cloud visualisation with colour mapping control
- TruSpace panoramic viewer with background images for intuitive interaction with and driving of the point cloud in the application’s viewing pane
- Saved project environment settings
- English, German, Japanese and other languages available