Leica Cyclone Cloud - Centralised, Cloud-Based Software Services Portal
Digital reality SaaS platform
Leica Cyclone Cloud is an all-new, centralised, online administration portal for Leica Geosystems’ new cloud-based software services. These services are designed to bring speed, scale and simplicity to the digital reality capture market. Simply log in to connect the field to the office or clients and stakeholders. Easily scale up your services by adding on packages to meet customer and project needs, all this with the simple use of a smart phone, tablet or your desktop browser.
New subscription models offer the same enterprise-level solutions now with a Leica Geosystems-hosted and trusted environment with global access to enable users to collaborate intuitively and efficiently.
Features and Benefits
- Centralised portal for activation of all your digital reality cloud-based software service products from Leica Geosystems
- Rapid deployment of services with simplified license handling
- Rapid deployment of services to your preferred data centre location for optimal performance; no IT expertise needed
- Secure sharing with anyone from anywhere
- Flexibility on all fronts—pricing, user-rights and hosting
- Fast, easy and scalable thanks to cloud hosting and a subscription-based model
- Cloud services integrate with other Leica Geosystems software - publish directly to your cloud service with simple user account credentials
Now you can access and deploy new and add-on cloud-based services from one portal, with one login and simplified license handling - even manage users and control permissions from anywhere you have an internet connection. Rapidly deploy all your cloud services without the need for IT knowledge. All services are hosted by Leica Geosystems for a secure and trusted enterprise-level cloud service option with exceptional “time-up” dependability.
New and experienced users alike will appreciate the flexibility that comes with per-service offerings that can be concretely budgeted into projects.
Available Cyclone Cloud Services:
Was ist die Leica Cyclone Cloud?