Leica Zeno Mobile Data Collection Software
The more simple and intuitive new generation field application
Leica Zeno Mobile is a complete tool for data capture with the simplicity of an Android app. With an outstanding intuitive way of data collection, managing assets has never been so simple.
"Getting started – First field job” video and you are prepared to start collecting data.
Despite the slim and cleaned-up user interface, Zeno Mobile comes with rich functionalities:
- Define features directly on the fly within seconds or generate the Zeno Mobile structure in the office based on a simple spreadsheet.
- Make sure your measured data always matches your quality expectations (up to centimeters with RTK) as the Zeno Mobile notifications steadily monitor the system parameters. Record your position accuracy directly in the feature’s attributes and save comprehensive meta data – only revisable data is good data!
- The first app in the market that can measure multiple features with only a single measurement. This saves time and assures topologic requirements.
- Thanks to the embedded Hexagon Imagery Program, you benefit of a high-quality and consistent aerial imagery database.
- Navigate and stakeout points and lines in its easiest way – don’t orientate against north, just follow the arrows and graphics obtained by the sensors of the Zeno 20 by making use of the “Zeno Mobile-style” Stakeout which is another unique feature.
- No more struggle to access hard-to-reach and dangerous points (highways, rivers, dams) by utilizing DISTO™S910-gamtec. Zeno Mobile is able to overcome limitations of GNSS in obstructed areas (tree canopy, urban canyon)
- Export collected data to the PC as shape files, ASCII or KMZ, either in classic way via cable or USB or using the cloud with Dropbox.
- Frequent updates about new functionality and improvements on Zeno Mobile can be conveniently received over-the-air as known from other Android apps.
Widen your options with Smart Positioning
Forget about complicated workflows. Obtain the best accuracy everywhere by using HxGN SmartNet and Smart Positioning.
The Smart Positioning technology automatically registers and processes satellite raw data when real-time corrections are not accessible. This unique feature of Zeno Mobile powered by HxGN SmartNet provides you with accurate results in the hardest conditions.
Working during cell signal shortages or in remote areas where signal is simply not available? As soon as internet access is regained, the raw data is sent to HxGN SmartNet servers where an algorithm takes care of improving the accuracy of your data by performing automatic post-processing. Results are forwarded to your Zeno Mobile project and, with the tap of a button, your data gets updated to the best possible accuracy.
Data quality & meta-data