Leica Zeno Connect Software
A tool for third party applications
Leica Zeno Connect handles all communications between the GNSS receiver and the application, including the configuration of real-time differential correction sources. Leica Zeno Connect comes as an out-of-the box deployment. Simply install Zeno Connect, and the Zeno Connect toolbar always runs in the foreground of your application.
You can now simply and easily manage your GNSS data any way you like by:
- Choosing between Windows WEH 6.5.3 or Android operating systems.
- Combining with Zeno Connect.
- Adding your favourite Apps.
Software development kit for seamless GNSS integration
The Leica Zeno Connect Software Development Kit (SDK) is designed to integrate Leica Zeno GIS series handhelds and Leica Zeno GIS sensors with custom mapping and GIS applications. Leica Zeno Connect enables the development of powerful GNSS-based applications that operate on Leica CS25 tablet computers, as well as handheld devices. Leica Zeno Connect enables integration between leading GNSS technology with survey-grade as well as mapping grade accuracy into third party applications, such as Esri ArcGIS for Windows Mobile®
Complete your work with Leica GNSS technology
- Enables full GNSS receiver status, setup, and management
- Provides full control over GNSS RTK sources
- Provides standard COM components to easily integrate into third party applications
- Serves as a base station to log GNSS raw data
- Full use of the Leica Zeno GIS asset collection and management portfolio
- GNSS receivers: Leica Zeno GG03, GG04, GG04 plus, FLX100
- Field computers: Leica CS10 GIS and CS15 GIS, Leica CS25 and Leica Zeno 5
- Field computers with integrated GPS/GNSS: Leica Zeno 20, Leica Zeno 10 & 15, Leica CS25 GNSS tablet computer