Leica iCON gps 60 – Smart Antenna for Construction
Versatile construction antenna for Precise positioning.
The Leica iCON gps 60 GNSS Smart Antenna, in combination with Leica iCON field solution, is the perfect tool for positioning tasks on construction site. Featuring superior GNSS technology and integrated communication options, it enables you to carry out reliable positioning tasks on-site much faster. The iCON gps 60 Smart Antenna delivers unmatched precision and performance in a rugged, compact unit. It is designed to stand up to the challenging conditions typically found on construction sites.
An integrated display provides full status information of the system, simplifying operation and configuration. The exceptional network capability of the iCON gps 60 allows you to work with SmartNet and other RTK networks aimed at high-accuracy GPS positioning.
Leica iCON gps 60 – designed for challenging conditions
All-purpose GNSS solution
Stream corrections over the internet without radio and easily and quickly perform many positioning tasks yourself. Check grade or cut & fill, stakeout points and lines, and as built checks. Save time and increase productivity by monitoring the grade from your supervisor vehicle on site.
Flexibility on site
With the iCON gps 60, you can also benefit from using it as a flexible entry level GNSS smart antenna for machine control applications. It can be mounted inside a construction machine and used for off machine applications. Integrated radio, modem and Bluetooth® provide flexible communication options for corrections tailored to all sites and regions – simply swap equipment between base and rover as required.
Maximum accuracy and reliability
Superior GNSS technology provides maximum accuracy and reliability, featuring:
Leica iCON gps 60 features:
- Flexibility that allows multiple use cases; rover, base station and on-machine for machine guidance applications
- Integrated high-speed 4G modem provides excellent network performance
- No controller required for base station set-up, meaning you need less hardware
- Stream corrections over the internet using NTRIP technology enables all construction rovers and machines to connect an iCON gps 60 base station without radio, removing radio coverage limitations and reducing the initial hardware investment
- Unique flexible software licensing and feature upgrade concept - you invest in what you need
Get in touch for more information about the Leica iCON Construction Sensors and Software