Leica Cyclone REGISTER
Industry leading point cloud registration software
Leica Cyclone REGISTER is the industry’s most popular software for registering and geo-referencing laser scan data to a common coordinate system.
Accurate registration and geo-referencing is a must for successful High-Definition Survey projects. Cyclone REGISTER is the most rigorous, complete and productive software available for this important process.
Users can take advantage of registration options based on scan targets, scene features, overlapping point clouds, and/or survey data.
Cyclone REGISTER provides detailed statistical reports suitable for inclusion as project deliverables. Reports cover registration accuracy, error statistics and histograms for each target and/or cloud constraint.
Available automation features, friendly wizards and powerful algorithms provide unsurpassed office productivity, even for very large scan data sets.Features and Benefits:
- Auto alignment of scans, including the SmartAlign tool for enhanced speed and accuracy
- Visual alignment tools for user-friendly and efficient cloud-to-cloud registration of scans of all types and sizes
- Advanced cloud-to-cloud and target-based workflows, including full automatic target finding/fitting and support for imported survey control data
- Complete in-office management and editing of traverse data
- Direct import of Leica HDS and Leica Pegasus project data, including mobile trajectories and imagery
- Direct import of DotProduct *.dp files
- Batch import and auto image-to-scan alignment for iSTAR, Spheron, and Nodal Ninja external camera workflows
- Advanced image-to-scan texture mapping options with complete HDR Tone Map Editor
- Fly Mode for smooth, 3D fly-through navigation, including 3D mouse support
- For use with Leica Geosystems and third-party point cloud data
- Inter-operational with Cyclone REGISTER 360
- Support for BLK360 native HDR imagery
- Import of BLK360 scans via BLK360 Data Manager or direct WiFi connection
- Users with a license of Cyclone REGISTER also gain access to Cyclone REGISTER 360 (only one may be run at a time)
Leica Cyclone Technische Spezifizierungen
Leica Cyclone PUBLISHER Technische Spezifizierungen