Leica Rail:Factory & ATrack Rail assessment software for Mobile Mapping Sensors
Comprehensive Rail Data Assessment
Leica's Rail:Factory and ATrack take as input the trajectory information, point clouds and imagery previously processed with the Leica Pegasus:Manager processing modules to transform Leica Pegasus mobile mapping data into actionable information.
All extracted features and information are delivered from unattended batch processing routines into industry standard formats that can seamlessly be shared among multiple offices and collaborators.
In combination with Leica Pegasus mobile mapping systems and the respective Pegasus:Manager processing and registering tools, Rail:Factory and ATrack complete an end-to-end solution for any rail-related application relying on precision and reliable information that perfectly integrates into existing workflows.
Mission Planning & Data Acquisition
Leica Geosystems provides for an end-to-end software solution to finish rail survey projects with confidence from field-to-finish. Mission planning and data acquisition guides operators to reliably and efficiently capture complete data supporting constant monitoring of the latest Leica Pegasus mobile mapping systems.
Processing & Refinement
The Leica Pegasus:Manager processing tools automate processing data that is captured with a Pegasus mobile mapping system into perfectly adjusted and geo-referenced trajectories, RGB-colourised point clouds and imagery.
- Trajectory computation, refinement and adjustment (relative cloud-to-cloud, absolute reference control, SLAM ) with automatic target recognition and thorough quality control
- Coordinate system management
- Batch-anonymisation of imagery, blurring entire vehicles and people
- Automatic point cloud classification
- Complex measurement tools for e.g. plane-to-point distances, areas and volumes incl. comprehensive report generation.
- Measurements from point clouds or from seamless colour-balanced 360° panoramas combined with higher-resolution side-camera images