Software operativo Leica Captivate: nuove funzionalità
Scopri in che modo le ultime versioni del software operativo Leica Captivate consentono di migliorare i flussi di lavoro di rilievo.
Scopri l'evoluzione del potenziale del software di rilievo da campo Leica Captivate, che viene costantemente aggiornato con le moderne tecnologie e adattato alle esigenze dei nostri utenti. Scopri i più recenti miglioramenti introdotti nelle nostre versioni del software, che sono tutti disponibili con un Customer Care Packageattivo.
Leica Captivate versione 8.0
Enhanced job management, coding & linework, improved Windows PC & tablet usage and data transfer
1. From Leica Captivate v.8.0 onwards you can create sites and assign your jobs to them, allowing you to group and filter jobs for easier management.
2. Coding & Linework enhancements: Improved measuring of circles and rectangles directly while measuring points, easier access to linework options using the keyboard, and an increase in the number of attributes that can be stored with a code.
3. Windows PCs and tablet enhancements: Better utilisation of device cameras including control over photo quality, the ability to run Captivate in a reduced window alongside other software, and Captivate now runs as a 64-bit application to deliver improved performance.
4. Captivate v8.0 empowers you to share your CAD exports, data files, and QA reports with anyone, directly from your Captivate device thanks to the new data transfer option “send to mail”.
Improved Measurement Storage, Tilted Measurements Integration, and Enhanced RTK Performance
1. With Leica Captivate v8.0, storing continuous distance measurements is now more convenient. "Store" has been moved to F1 and mapped to the OK button of the keyboard, making it easier to locate, especially when using tilt functionality.
2. Captivate version 8.0 introduces the integration of AP20 tilted measurements into the Multiple Backsight and Resection setup methods, expanding the application of tilted measurements into the setup app.
3. The RTK performance over short baselines has been significantly enhanced in Leica Captivate v8.00, resulting in higher availability compared to v7.50, especially in challenging environments and ionospheric conditions.
Leica Captivate versione 7.51
New features for IFC files
2. Captivate v.7.51 supports property sets and properties of IFC objects, allowing you to better understand data, make informed decisions, and avoid errors or additional clarification loops.
3. Save manual steps by easily enriching the IFC models in the field. Captivate v.7.51 allows you to define codes that link the measurements to the original IFC data.
4. Captivate v.7.51 empowers you to define how you would like to code the stake results. The field software can copy the code and attributes from the design object or use our normal Captivate code in functionality.
New features for the Leica AP20 AutoPole, MS60 MultiStation and GNSS
1. Quickly switch the direction that the AP20 AutoPole tilt is applied, either towards the pole tip or prism, with a new hot key featured in Captivate v7.51 featured.
2. From Captivate v.7.51 onwards, you can also use the error-reducing AutoPole height function with a pole extension. Simply tell the field software that you are using the extension and it will automatically be applied when reading the pole heights.
4. Everyone working under a canopy or near buildings will be pleased to hear that the improved GNSS positioning algorithms allow a higher RTK availability of up to 30%, including higher positioning accuracy and reliability.