Leica Pegasus:Stream Ground Penetrating Radar
Your mobile mapping solution for above and below ground mass digitisation
The Leica Pegasus:Stream mobile mapping solution combines the Leica Pegasus:Two sensor platform with a ground penetrating radar (GPR) trolley, making it the only vehicle towed above and below the ground reality capture platform for mass infrastructure asset digitisation.
Capturing data with GPR, cameras and a LiDAR profiler gives you an extensive 3D map of underground utilities, survey-grade surface features and a complete asset management solution.
Measure the invisible
To accomplish mobile mass data digitisation, the underground utilities detection system Pegasus:Stream uses a massive radar antenna array to perform fast scans of large areas while maintaining a high level of accuracy. By using a multi-polarised antenna Pegasus:Stream provides optimal detection of both – longitudinal and transversal features – without the need to perform multiple scans.
- Collect up to 100 km per day at 15 km/hr, providing digital documentation for GIS and CAD modelling of above and below ground infrastructures
- Make buried objects visible and uncovers potential dangers such as unintentionally damaging utility assets when digging
- Increase safety and minimises unnecessary costs of utility outages
- Save time and avoid stopping the traffic while mass digitising infrastructure assets, such as street signs above and pipes below
- Capture longitude and latitude of buried assets up to 10 m below ground
Measure the visible
The integrated Pegasus:Two sensor platform captures calibrated imagery and point cloud data together, meaning you never forget an object and have to return to a project site. Pegasus:Two provides an optional rear road camera for pavement analysis as well as noise and heath sensors providing options to grow your business – collect data once, sell multiple times.
Contact us for more information or to request a demo.