Leica Cyclone BASIC
Core utility software for point cloud operations
Leica Cyclone BASIC provides professionals with a set of tools for efficiently managing and executing laser scanning/High Definition Surveying (HDS™) projects. Professionals can collect and analyse laser scan data, while collaborating for better informed project decisions.
In the field, Cyclone BASIC operates time-of-flight and phase-based Leica Geosystems scanners. Users can manage scan parameters, scan target acquisition, field QA, digital imaging, geo-referencing and more depending on scanner capabilities.
In the office, Cyclone BASIC provides viewing and navigating of point clouds and 3D models, as well as measurement and markup/redlining. Cyclone BASIC is a versatile back office data exchange module, supporting imports and exports of a wide range of formats.Features and Benefits
- Operate and Control time-of-flight and phase-based Leica Geosystems scanners
- Field geo-reference, traverse, resection, and known point setup for automated registration
- Fly Mode for smooth, 3D fly-through navigation, including 3D mouse support
- Measurements between scan points and/or modelled surfaces
- Markup scan images with redline tools