Leica Infinity Survey Software
The bridge between field and office
Leica Infinity is the user-friendly geospatial office software for the measurement professional. Whether it’s measuring new survey projects or preparing data for construction layout jobs, Infinity supports your workflow.
Different data come together on a field project – BIM, CAD, GIS and more. Infinity can extract and export these data types seamlessly. Using the integrated data exchange services Leica Exchange and Leica ConX makes moving data that much more efficient.
Infinity supports your workflows:
- Import, visualise, and manage data easily, all in the 3D viewer
- Prepare survey or infrastructure data including roads, surfaces and control points for field crews
- Generate and save reports in your project for complete traceability
- Process Terrestrial TPS & Level data and Triple frequency multi constellation GNSS data
- Full 3D, 2D, 1D Network Adjustments to produce reliable control coordinates
- Use and manage images from the field including measuring points from images
- Work with scan point data including full 3D meshing tools
- Field to Finish for efficient CAD deliverables
- Leica SmartNet integration for downloading GNSS reference data
- Complete spatial awareness with HxIP imagery and default base maps
- Use the Leica Exchange, Leica ConX data services for efficient data transfer
2016 was a big year for Infinity. Taking over from the well-known and trusted Leica Geo Office software including GNSS Post processing, Infinity became the go to software for Leica Geosystems and our Captivate and SmartWorx Viva users.
BIM is the process and the standard for today’s building construction projects and Infinity is the bridge between the BIM model and preparing data for the field sensors and staking applications. Infinity is part of the process.
Infinity GNSS baseline processing uses a state of the art processing engine to derive the most reliable and precise results using all available constellations. A baseline analysis tool allows for visualization and quality assurance of your results.
With Leica Infinity, the post processing and managing of precise level data is easy with the clear and user-friendly views and layout.
Images are everywhere today. We capture events to remember the moments and to let us look back to remind us of a time and place.
Base Maps are an easy way to let the user visualize and realize their measure data campaigns by drawing the data over imagery or maps from well know data providers.
Import field stake out jobs for documentation and quality control. Infinity supports you in preparing data for your field staking jobs. Once you have completed the field work import the data to view and save reports of the staked points.
3D surfaces are easy with Infinity. Choose from three surface types for a very simple method to create a the best surface of your data, using 1 button. Even easier is ability to compute an accurate stockpile volume from a selected surface.
Using a background image is an easy way to let the user visualize and realize their measure data campaigns by drawing the data over imagery. Using the Georeference Wizard is an easy way to bring ortho images to be used in your project.
It’s easy with terrestrial field work to have measured some stations from a local assumed position knowing in the office you will move that data to the final grid coordinates. Using the Shift Rotate Scale wizard makes that an easy process.