Leica CloudWorx for MicroStation
Point cloud plug-in for MicroStation
Leica CloudWorx for MicroStation is the most efficient and popular plug-in software for using as-built point cloud data – captured by laser scanners – directly within MicroStation.
Users take advantage of the familiar MicroStation interface and tools to shorten the learning curve for working with laser scan data. Leica CloudWorx and the powerful Leica Cyclone and new Leica JetStream point cloud engines let MicroStation users efficiently visualise and process large point cloud data sets. Users can create accurate 2D and 3D as-builts, check proposed designs against existing conditions, and perform critical construction & fabrication QA, and more… all directly within MicroStation.
In the past, users often struggled with point cloud manipulation when using MicroStation point cloud plug-ins. CloudWorx overcomes this with its powerful TruSpace viewing window. This intuitive, panoramic viewing window lets users “see” better what the point cloud represents, and acts like a super-control to drive point clouds visualisation in MicroStation with unprecedented speed.Features and Benefits
- Slices – quickly trace or auto-fit 2D lines, polylines, arcs
- Auto pipe fit – for process plant as-builts
- Accurate tie-ins & clash checks
- Fully-featured for 3D or 2D deliverables
- Automatic orientation of UCS to point clouds
- English, German and Japanese versions
- 2D line, flange, auto-pipe, and steel (with catalog) fitters for intelligent as-builts
- Clash manager
- Optional Cyclone or JetStream data sources for ultra high-speed point cloud rendering