Leica GeoMoS Adjustment Software
Automatic network adjustment and deformation analysis
Construction sites, tunnels, mines, dams, slopes – wherever you need the most precise and reliable information on structural movement. Leica GeoMoS Adjustment allows you to make informed decisions based on statistically optimised and validated data.
Leica GeoMoS Adjustment provides automatic network adjustment and deformation analysis for all monitoring projects.
GeoMoS Adjustment seamlessly integrates into the GeoMoS automatic monitoring solution and displays data in GeoMoS Now!
Most accurate method for detecting movements
- Combination of measurements from multiple total stations and/or GPS/GNSS
- Robust adjustment ensuring the highest precision and reliability
- Automatic detection of outliers
Statistical significance of movements = better decision making
- Statistically qualify the movements – is it really moving?
- Quantify the precision and reliability of the monitoring system
Detection of unstable points
- Distinguish movement of the structure from problems in the reference frame
- Identify which reference points are stable and which are not
Graphical analysis & presentation of results
Simple and clear diagrams are used to show the magnitude, precision, pattern and statistical significance of the movements. Unstable reference points and monitoring points that have significant movements are clearly identified. Easily compare the results of different epochs.
Network design mode
- Simulate the mathematical geometry to optimise the network accuracy and reliability
- Import estimated monitoring system points
- ptimise your network planning by adjusting the network geometry, network topology and accuracy
Extended analysis Services
Consultation, training and data analysis services are available. Highly qualified engineers have more than 20 years of experience in high precision deformation surveys, network adjustment and deformation analysis in a wide range of projects.
Leica GeoMos Now! workflow service
Leica GNSS Spider software
Leica SpiderQC GNSS data analysis software
Leica CrossCheck GPS/GNSS deformation monitoring service
Leica M-Com solution for monitoring communication
Leica Nivel210/220 inclination sensor
Leica GMX902 series streaming monitoring receivers
Leica GM30 GNSS receiver for monitoring
Leica Nova TM60 monitoring total station