Leica Zeno 5 GPS Handheld
The industry’s most powerful and rugged GPS handheld with full phone functionality
The Leica Zeno 5 packs full functionality into an ergonomic device , making it a powerful and rugged GPS handheld with full phone functionality. Featuring a high-speed processor, the Zeno 5 delivers uncompromised performance, fully integrated into the Zeno GIS series.
- Seamless software integration in office and field workflows for asset data collection
- Full Zeno Field and Zeno Office support, including post processing of Zeno 5 internal GPS data
- Support of third party software running on the Zeno 5 via Zeno Connect
Optimal viewing experience, ergonomics and ruggedness
Equipped with a 3.7-inch VGA color transflective touchscreen that can be operated by finger or stylus. The display has been designed for optimal viewing, to be sunlight readable and backlit for darker conditions.
- Pocket-size, extremely lightweight and rugged (IP54 & drop protected), designed for one-handed operation
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 OS, allowing simple and intuitive use
Latest technology to support your field work
The Zeno 5 includes the latest wireless communication technology, light sensors, accelerometer, gyroscope, digital compass, Wi-Fi and GPS, allowing GPS-supported mapping applications with direct access to the office.
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver supporting 2 – 5 m positional accuracy
- High-speed communication standards (GSM/UMTS/CDMA, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®)